Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

 Here are a few pictures of the snow we had last week, it is all melted now. I love taking picture this time of year. The contrast is lovely and the light is perfect. How can one not love the intense blue of the sky?!







I was so excited to see the camera captured a bit of the sparkly-ness of the snow! 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were so busy I didn't have a chance to post anything. I am still trying to recover from all the business! Hopefully I will be back this week with a bit of Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Heide...no snow here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful. You have captured an amazing collection of how beautiful the snow is, Oh! how I wish it would snow here in Mercedes, Tx.... Anyways, with all this bustle and hustle coming in the next weeks I sure do hope you and I are able to blog.

    I send you blessings,
    Jacquelline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacquelline! I was excited to get pictures. Even though this is our second (or third?) snow, this was the first time I was able to get out and take pictures. Have you ever seen snow in Mercedes? I'll bet that would be unusual!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous!!! Warm greetings from another vintage lover. (Montreal, Canada).

    ReplyDelete