Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rosy and Bright (Upstairs Bedroom)

I had almost forgotten I have a collection of Pink Shiny-Brites! We bought a giant tub of ornaments from an estate sale years ago and whoever it was liked pink! 
A few ornaments in my silver basket and a pink "corsage" on my mirror to add a bit of Christmas cheer. 

Mom found this for me last year, it came in the original package. Isn't it beautiful? I am not sure what is was suppose to decorate, but looks to me like a corsage. It hangs very nicely from my mirror on a suction cup.
It makes me smile every time I see how pink the light shade makes the walls. No need to paint, not with a vintage pink shade!

Another vintage Christmas card I printed from Pinterest and pasted on card stock. Love the cottage!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Heide! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    xx,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I've been meaning to tell you that when I was pregnant with my first child (born in 1971) if it was a girl it was going to be Heidi Kathleen....but it was a boy and he was named Christopher Allen. I love the name Heidi. Your bedroom is so cozy and so long ago....it takes me back. Thank you for sharing this year with us.

    ReplyDelete