Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Think Pink!

Did you know I love PINK? I have a feeling you have you might guessed that.
Is this not the prettiest pattern envelope? So 50s. It reminds me of a song from "Funny Face" (starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire) very aptly named Think Pink.

I love the lyrics. Love the dresses too!

A few more pink dresses from different decades.


Aren't they fun?

 I visited my sister last weekend and we always go to her local antique shop. I can't wait to show you my new finds! Just have to get pictures taken.

7 comments:

  1. That song is so you, too bad there wasn't a song about yellow. Maybe there is? I love that lady's gloves at the end, so cool, we all need a pair.
    You patterns are lovely, I like the dress, what size is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is my second favorite color. Blue comes first. I love your post. Can not wait to see your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fun! Heide! but as she says I would NOT be caught dead in PINK !! Love the song though and the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pattern covers! Ah, the days when clothes were pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky,
    Unfortunatly, I don't have any of these in my collection. Just saved the pictures for inspiration! If you happen to any of them for sale though.....

    Carla,
    I love blue too! That is my second favorite color. They go so well together too!

    Mandy,
    LOL! I know! Maybe I should have found a clip of that quote for non pink lovers.

    Judy,
    Aren't they gorgous? Eye candy. I just drool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a second, posting things you don't own?? How am I suposed to be inspired if I can't borrow your stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becka Becka!
    It is for inspiration! But really if you liked a certain one, I can probably find you something very close in my collection. Which did you have your eye on?

    ReplyDelete