Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Bells and Gingham

When I got out the Christmas decorations it remined me that I had picked up a couple aprons at an estate sale in the fall. And one was a Christmas apron! I love the bells on it!

Large bells and tiny bells...… It is a little hard to see the seam, but it has a curved pocket. I love discovering all the small details!


The other two aprons are gingham and well loved with quite a bit of staining. I couldn't decide between the two, so decided I needed both!

I don't think I have ever seen ties sewn this way before. So easy to sew and a nice touch!

Such simple embroidery on the pocket, waistband and hem, but so cute!



Someone really took a lot of time and care making these aprons. There is even handsewn decorative rick-rack on the ties!

I love the use of the two sizes of rick-rack! 

Are you getting ready to tie those aprons on? I have a few things that need to be baked last minute and I think it will be fun to the Christmas bells apron!

No comments:

Post a Comment