Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Vintage Find - Cottage Print

My newest vintage find- a little framed cottage print (top). These little prints can be hard to find, but are worth the wait!

So far my collection consists of two, but I am working on it! For now they both look lovely together in the book nook.

I am usually drawn to English countryside looking prints, but this one was too pretty to pass up. To me it looks very 1940's, but there isn't any identifying marks. 
Don't you love the flowering trees?

One of the reasons I am drawn to house pictures is home has always been a special place for me and my family. We have been blessed to have a safe place to be ourselves, discuss ideas and debate the latest crazy scheme. Home for us has always stood for Family.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Heide! Remember me? I've been catching up on you. It's been a while. And, I've been sending you some people over, interested in your aprons from a photo I used of yours. I've had several requests. So good to catch up! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete