Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crafting Blog

Today I would like to share with you a new blog!

Perhaps I Should Have Been Supervised is a crafty blog my sisters, cousins and I have started. We love to share our newest creations with each other and are inviting you to follow along!
You will be able to see the newest knitting project, what is cooking in the kitchen, sewing, embroidery, crafts, gardening, and whatever else strikes our fancy. We hope it inspires you as much as it does us.

Check out the new blog to see how to make these cute pincushions!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!
    I love the T-shirt idea.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really fun. I am already planning my next shirts!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find it as inspiring as we do!

      Delete