Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Snowing!!

There is something very cozy about looking out your window and watching the snow swirl. I know....I am a good Wisconsin girl....I love snow!! Admitedly, we do get tired of it come March, but we definatly miss it in Devember and January. It is so weird to think that this is really our first good snow (we don't count the few fluffs we had in December).
So what to do on a cozy snowy day?
Isn't she cute? Just a random picture found on the web.
Well, considering I am at work and really can't curl up and knit while I watch a movie. I am going to do some end of year file cleaning!! Sounds somewhat cozy.....with the music cranked up...... 

What do you like to do on snowy/bad weather days?

P.S. Sneak peak for next week! A new apron I have been working on! Using Wearing History's new pattern. Can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

  1. I love snow too! I can't wait to Cross Country Ski! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete