Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Here a couple of pictures my sister took of our local park. You have probably noticed I am not a motivated picture taker, if I can talk Mandy into doing it, I am happy! I am one of those persons that stands there drinking in the scenery, forgetting I am holding a camera.


Such a tranquil scene, you wouldn't know we are in the middle of a city. Looks kind of English to me. But it is just good 'ole Wisconsin.

And here is the pup enjoying the weather. Her name is Kerri, she is a Wheaten Terrier.
We know she is happy when she crosses her paws!

Thank you sister for letting me use your pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Goodness Kerri looks curly like a sheep!
    I love the pictures, the do look peaceful and cattails are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri is adorable! I love it when dogs cross their paws. It's so cute!

    If you look closely in that third photo, you can see Miss Bennet and Mr. Darcy as they were walking down to the river. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exacatly what I thought when I saw that picture! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love taking pictures of "my" park! And your welcome Heide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S they did come out good didn't they!? I do love love the third one too!

    ReplyDelete