Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year!

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Are you ready for a new year? I am! 2013 was an incredible year, some much happened though that I wouldn't mind if 2014 was quiet and I have time to get use to all the changes that life has brought. Not that I really think that will happen, but if there was a slightly slower pace and not so many changes it will be nice.
I already have a long list of things that need to be done on my house (of course!) as soon as the weather warms up, there is another house lined up to get worked on and a brother is getting married! So as much as I am hoping for a slower pace, I think it is wishful thinking!
I also have a list of things I want to share on this blog and am looking forward to updating you all on my house projects, hopefully those will be sprinkled in with vintage and apron posts!

Happy Wishes for the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Heide! I am looking forward to your future posts. : )

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house! So cute and cozy tucked in with a blanket of snow. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete