Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A red, white and blue Porch

Sorry I am a little late with this. I have been a bit busy! 
Anyway, I don't think we were very motivated to decorate for the 4th last year. So when it rolled around this year, we were all ready!

I got out the flag banner I made several years ago and the star pillow cover and Mandy found these cute patriotic pinwheels and little flags at Hobby Lobby. We are loving the little pails filled with flowers! Though inpatients seem to take a long time to re-flower. It might be time for a flower refresh!


We also hung the little pails on the fence in the backyard. So cute! They have filled out a lot in the past couple of weeks.

The pails are from Lowes and the brackets from Menards. (The labels on the pails are really hard to get off! But I haven't tried anything other then trying to peel it off.)

And a quick apple update! There is lots of apples this year! So exciting! The apples are a little bigger then a ping-pong ball and so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice . . . I like the little buckets on the fence too. Congratulations on your lovely apple crop:)
    Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have really done a great job decorating the outside and the porch...so 'homey'! Love the buckets too.

    ReplyDelete