Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Porch 2017


 This morning I dashed out and snapped a few pictures before the clouds rolled in! We did a little rearranging of the porch this year. It is all the same elements, just a different way. But my what a difference! It feels fresh and new again.
I just have the windows left to wash, then the porch will be spick and span for summer! Last week when the heat wave came through I hauled all the wicker out onto the front lawn, gave it a good hose down and scrubbed the porch floor. Earlier in the day the pillow and cushion covers were put through the wash.



I love how this picture captures the green surrounding the porch. We have such a leafy neighborhood. The tree in front of the house also provides a larger and larger amount of green each year.




Last year's porch in the Spring and Summer.

2 comments:

  1. Your porch looks so cheerful and inviting! It must be such fun to be able to enjoy tea and a good book while viewing the outdoors without actually getting sunburned or rained upon. I hope you have a blessed and terrific rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete