Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Raspberry Hazelhurst

What is a Raspberry Hazelhurst you ask? It is my favorite summer knitting project!!

With a lovely (easy to memorize!) and mesmerizing pattern, that is soothing but at the same time not boring, the Hazelhurst Scarf is a great project for  traveling or just hanging around watching movies.
The pattern is by Kate Davies and you can find the pattern HERE.

The yarn is Shepherd's Wool Fine and is one of my favorite yarns. So soft and fluffy, but still feels like wool. I love this combination of Raspberry and Natural! 
(.....well.....I pretty much love anything made out of the raspberry. This is my third scarf with this color!)

I have been holding the raspberry in my right hand (knitting the English method) and the natural in my left hand (knitting the Continental method). It works quite well this way and I have  a nice rhythm going. After knitting yards this way, it is almost becoming automatic!


The color work makes the scarf so squishy and snugly. I can't wait to wear it!
For those of you who are knitters, you can find all the info on my project HERE.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so pretty! :)

    xoxo,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is so beautiful! I love the colors and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you K-Dee! It has been a fun project. A little extra motivation to be excited about the cool weather!

      Delete