Thursday, October 29, 2015

3 Years......

Today, the little house has been mine for three years!
That day all those years ago I was such a nervous wreck. I knew this house was going to be mine, that everything would work out in the end, but it sure took a lot of work! 

Have I told you about the first time I saw the house? It was is a few blocks from our old house and Mandy and I were out walking our dog around the neighborhood. I noticed a paper in the window of the house, a paper that looked like it was a foreclosure. I pointed it out to Mandy and said that is the house we need!
Somehow I just knew this little house would be perfect for us..... and it is!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! When it's meant to be it's meant to be! It is so like the house I lived with my Aunt and Uncle and I am in the process of trying to move back there. I was told about a house there and I posted about it with pictures today. Take a look and let me know what you think. You have good taste in homes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at houses!! I will pop over right now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to you! That is a lovely home. Enjoy and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your third anniversary a day late. You have put so much love and energy into that little house. I am sure it is much happier now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I can't believe it has been three years since our trip to the mountains! Your home is a beautiful reflection of your personality and impeccable taste. It has always felt so homey! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Life has certainly held a lot of changes the past three years. That trip to the mountains so special that year, we needed it!

      Delete
  5. Dear Heide,
    Awww, your house is so sweet and you have certainly made it a home....I love it!

    xoxo,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete