Friday, August 15, 2014

Bits of Randomness


Sorry I have been absent for a bit. I have a horrible cold and cough right now and it is just about all I can do to slog through the day. Ugh! But as soon as I am back up and running again I have a few posts I am very excited to share with you, like our recent Cherry Picking trip in Door County!

In the mean time, here are a few things that have caught my eye recently.

Wouldn't it be lovely to holiday somewhere like the Village of Gerberoy in France?

This post about Secretaries in classic movies tickled my funny bone! (love the pictures too!)

I have been thinking about sewing a Vintage Style Swimsuit. Sound like a fun idea?

This Homemade Salve Recipe has been a favorite this summer.

Thought this was a great reminder On Safe Dog Walking, it can be a bit scary in the city.

Doesn't this just make you want to start your own Roadside Flower Stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment