Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hexagon Quilt Update #3

 I just finished off 40 hexagon flowers! I don't know how many months ago it was I posted that I wanted to finish this batch up before starting on the new fabric.
 Last night I sat down and cut out a bunch more hexagons. Hopefully I will stay motivated! It is the perfect spring quilt, the colors are so cheerful!
 It has been so nice to have a little time to sew and I am so looking forward to getting my sewing room organized. I keep working at it little by little. Of course, that doesn't mean I can't sew in there right now, it just means it is harder to find things!
Previous Hexagon Quilt Posts:

1 comment:

  1. Love all the 30s style fabrics. Of course, I would. I have a Grandmother's Flower Garden that my Grandmother actually pieced. The hexagons are about 1 1/2" Over the years I've started counting how many--then gave up. Will you quilt it yourself?

    ReplyDelete