Friday, December 8, 2017

Shiny Brite Season

 Did anyone see November? I caught a small glimpse of Thanksgiving as it whizzed by. And now here it is: December!

 We are decking the halls with Shiny Brites this year at the little bungalow! There are so many ornaments in our collection that we never put them all on the tree. So I have been working on creative ways to display more of them. Hopefully, tonight we will be getting our Christmas tree and I can take some pictures to share! It always feels like Christmas once the tree is up. We are also suppose to get a bit of snow, so that will add to the cozy feel.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this year is almost over! I will miss putting up my Shiny Brite's this year - we have two new feline furry friends in our family, and I just know they would see those ornaments as toys. I will get them out again one day!

    ReplyDelete