Saturday, March 25, 2017

Work in Progress

It was so sunny last weekend I couldn't resist taking a few random pictures. The sunshine just felt so Springy! None of these pictures are tidied up, they were taken right in the moment. As you can see, the sewing closet is a mess.......

In the midst of sewing non stop, there isn't much time left for tiding up. I am planning to refresh the whole room; give it a good cleaning and then rearrange and re-do a bit. All hoping it will help me keep it a bit more tidy. Mostly I need to start some good habits! Maybe a refresh will help gets those habits started. Right now, I am not sure what all I want different, but plans are slowly taking shape. Of course I will be sure to let you know how it goes!

An extra picture of the bright sunny book nook.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to have seen the sun! Such pretty pictures too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sewing closet is exquisite space!

    ReplyDelete