Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Treasures


I thought I would share with you today a few vintage Christmas treasures. These are fairly recent, as two were gifts last year and the other two gifts this year.
These are two little carol booklets from my sister-in-law. So very cute!
 I love how the songs are even illustrated.

This one was a promotional from an insurance company.

Isn't that pretty that the picture extends to the back too?

These are two cards our Grandma sent to my sister and I. So cute!



Very Best Wishes for Christmas to you friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards and songbooks, no wonder people liked singing Christmas carols. With such pretty pictures to look at, how could you not enjoy yourself? You should frame these or somehow make them into yearly decorations.

    ReplyDelete