Friday, May 24, 2019

Apple Blossom Time 2019

It's Apple Blossom time over here! I love this time of year. And this year, I have two trees to enjoy! But we will get there in a moment....

 You don't mind way too many pictures of beautiful apple blossoms, do you? Good. I can't get enough! And alas, it is a very short season....


 The little apple tree didn't flower quite abundantly as last year. But it was a long hard winter. I am enjoying what it has!


 I'm so glad I took these when I did! Our weather has been a little more volatile then usual. The day after it was very warm and now it is back to rainy and chilly....

 The other apple blossoms I am enjoying this year, it the crab apple at the Brick House! This old tree is so huge and beautiful!

 I have been working on getting all the flower beds weeded and defined at the Brick House. It is so fun to suddenly see a shower of petals raining down!

 Mmmm… don't you love that color?

This week marks the one year anniversary of the Brick House! Even though I didn't technically buy the house this month, this is when I first looked at it and accepted the counter offer. My, what a year! I loved (almost) every minute of it! 

4 comments:

  1. The blossoms are a welcome treat after winter. Long ago, in the "olden days" Avon had a fragrance line of Apple Blossoms, which I enjoyed, along with Roses Roses, and Honeysuckle. All my favorites! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds lovely! I wouldn't mind smelling like an apple blossom! Hope you are enjoying your Spring flowers too!

      Delete
  2. Such a delight to see the apple blossom. My goodness how time has flown since you found the brick house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look forward to apple blossom time. I also have way too many pictures of them! The time sure has flown, I am still trying to get use to the idea the Brick House is done!

      Delete